Acura TSX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, trying to raise some cash for an exhaust but I'm on disability for a minute, I have a jailbroken PS3 with about 20 games on the HDD, I'm including a E3 card reader and 2GB micro SD card that has 2 exploits and around 750 NES ROMs for the Emulator on the PS3. It's running on 3.41 so if you wanted you could install 3.5x CFW, or just play it how it is. I'm looking either for cash OR for a 32 or 64GB iPhone4S for at&t, I'd be willing to add cash for the right iPhone. Like they say, a pic says a thousand words -

Im in NY and am willing to ship, I'll also take some better pics/video of it in action, and will give you my number to text or call via PM if you're interested. Of course if you have an exhaust that could be part of a deal too.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention, you can go to Redbox/Gamefly and rip games to the HDD, also you can FTP them to your PCs HDD or play right off of an external HDD too.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lots of local offers, but for crap I don't need/want. Also willing to trade for certain TSX parts, in the market for an aftermarket strut bar and/or Euro R conversion grill, emblems and badges, or Mugen/Fugen grill. If painted MR or black preferred, I wouldn't hate a CF Fugen either.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cash? Im looking for like $275, its a new (approx 20 hours use)HDD, zero problems with it. It was originally a 40GB so no backward compatibility unless you download PS2 games, if youre into that. Negotiable, I'm just going off of a quick ebay price scan on unjailbreakable ones and broken ones. If interested, PM me for my number and or videos of it in action, along with possible negotiation of course.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking mainly grilles (Euro_r or Fugen) and Euro R badges, please don't offer me 4 Xboxes like the locals are, I been done with Xbox for quite some time lol. Hell, Actually, until I edit this post in 48 hours (its 2AM EST now)$225 will take it. I hate seeing things collecting dust. Please, feel free to offer other trades, I'm always into something new :D Looking for a blue/white/urban camo DS3, iPhone 4 32gb or 64GB, cash can always be involved as well. Please make what you feel is a reasonable offer too, the more I see it the more I want it lol.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Umm, sorry, but pedals I just got for $50 is an insult to me. <s>No offense taken, but </s>go find a PS2 or PSP for that much, a new DS3 controller costs more. And yeah, actually I am offended. A goddamn game or DS3 controller costs more than that, and this is an entire system that rips rentals. You can't buy a broken PS3 for that price.

Nothing personal meant, but I am very insulted by that offer. I still hope to join your future group buys, but if not, I'll live. That offer is goddamn insulting.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
lol take it easy milkbone ... you'd have to be out of your mind as much as i would be taking that offer seriously. maybe i should have added a smiley :)...
i'll edit the post and then maybe you will see the humor in it. oh btw you can def buy broken PS3's for $50!
no need to be so touchy. im offended at you being offended. and at your offending remarks.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh wow, I'm sorry dude. Been very testy lately, lots going on here, and I've been super touchy lately, you're right.If I insulted you I absolutely rescind that statement.

Sorry again firstsx, I should've seen the humor but it's been a rough few weeks here. Sorry bro.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Chicago
1,706 Posts
No worries. Take it easy bro... Take the tsx for a nice drive at.night and relax. Be at one w her... She'll always be there for you unconditionally lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
No worries. Take it easy bro... Take the tsx for a nice drive at.night and relax. Be at one w her... She'll always be there for you unconditionally lol
Thanks man, I really needed to hear something like that. :tu: In fact my TSX is what's keeping me going. I'd give you more rep but it says i need to spread some around first, guess the ones I gave from group buy and the quote of yours I used are killing it lol.

Thanks again man, just having a tough time and your words help. A lot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.