Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just resently got a red emblem K24A2 engine from a CM3 (Accord Wagon) in Japan, no radiation :). It can unleash 200hp @ 7000rpm and torgue 164 lbft @ 4500rpm. A little bit better than K24Z5 on my 2nd gen, whihc has 184 @ 6500 rpm, torque: 164 ft·lbf @ 4300 rpm apparently.

However the biggest advantage for swaping this baby is to fully unleash the tuning potential, because K24Z5 was castrated its VTEC on the exhaust side, but K24A2 does have VTEC on both sides for intake and exhaust. And then there are more availiable tuning parts than you can ever imagine. In some cases, K24A2 engine can be tuned to gain over 260hp @ 8500rpm with natural aspiration, what a beast!

Let's take a look at the baby...

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
wow nice one pan! cant wait to see you get this project started

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It really takes effort to make this new heart beat in the body...like a big surgery, the hardest part is the rejection from its nerve system for the new controlling unit, their ECUs are quite different...

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
oOh... i want a header shield.

·
Registered
11 Posts
sir, i created an account just so i could comment on the enormous size of your testicles, good luck with this mod, i look forward to your results and i hope your earth shatteringly large scrotum doesnt cause you trouble while you walk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts