1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol. I guess nobody cares about the TSX. =P

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
asians... cant drive for sh*t!! all asians! even u johnny! lol even me.. :(
haha jk.

Bolsa is where its at. I see this everyday!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What exactly happened?
Traffic jam to a dead stop for a good 30 minutes. 2nd gen tsx couldn't take it any longer, so he ran over the curb lane divider thing to exit the freeway. halfway through plowing the curb, he sees a cop pull someone over for doing the same thing, and attempts to reverse back into his lane to avoid getting pulled over. :laugh:

·
四世
1,767 Posts
Traffic jam to a dead stop for a good 30 minutes. 2nd gen tsx couldn't take it any longer, so he ran over the curb lane divider thing to exit the freeway. halfway through plowing the curb, he sees a cop pull someone over for doing the same thing, and attempts to reverse back into his lane to avoid getting pulled over. :laugh:
Oh...I thought the TSX had something to do with the accident. Was that guy in the S14 checkin your car out? :laugh:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh...I thought the TSX had something to do with the accident. Was that guy in the S14 checkin your car out? :laugh:
nah i was a passenger in my brother's stock civic. lol.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Well at least the TSX driver got out of a ticket

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Well at least the TSX driver got out of a ticket
coudlnt get out of johnny's camera tho :laugh:

and damn...i thought the tsx was in an accident at first lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Seriously, i've had many close calls on this damn freeway because someone wants to think they're invincible or whatever

i have a friend who lives in Hacienda Heights who lost several friends (again) on this freeway; around the westbound Fairway Dr area if i'm not mistaken. The reason? The two cars were apparently racing each other, lost control and flipped over on the highway

1 - 15 of 15 Posts