Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Corona,CA
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I must say it's been a CRAZY day for me, but I definitely owe a ton of people thanks for pulling over and helping me out, even if it's just to check if everything was ok. Just comes to show that we truly got each others back in a time of need. I owe it to Bryant who left his own meet to help me out, even though I was about 20 miles away. Also owe Damon, Emmett, and a random guy in an 8th gen civic who pulled over to the shoulder to help me out when everyone else left (after I put on the spare in which David lent to me. Thanks buddy!). Unfortunately that oversized enkei spare didn't clear my BBK, and neither did my rear wheel or oem spare. I have a bunch of other stuff I need to say, but I'm super exhausted at the moment haha. I want to thank every single TSXClub, Acura.Zine, My8thGen and other members of various forums. If it weren't for you guys, along with my cousins and brother, I wouldn't have made it to the meet :)

Here's only one of the few pics I edited. I know it's not directly taken from the meet, but it's more of a post meet shoot haha. I'll have pics of the convoy along with the meet later when i'm not so tired :)

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts
:tu2: Glad you and your cars okay. Luckily nothing else got damaged. Tires easy to replace!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts

·
Royal Flush Crew
791 Posts

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
I had to leave after an hour and a half. My daughters birthday celebration was that day so I left for that.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Let's just call him Nomad, haha. Supposedly he had to leave early too to do school assignments.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.