Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Accord Junkie
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEXT MEET: March 27th, 2011 Meet Location: M&M Donuts (Same plaza as Food4Less) 1614 West Katella Ave. Anaheim, CA Login | Facebook Don't forget to hit the like button :]
Description OFFICIAL page for our SoCal Sunday Weekly Meets.

***Meets will now be EVERY 2nd and 4th SUNDAY!***

1614 West Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA

Sunday Night of Imports began with the vision of 4 friends created as an open invitation for everyone, whether they had a car or not to come have fun, meet new people, and socialize. With our first month being a huge success our meets will now be held regularly bi-weekly every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. Every week we've had great turn outs with different crews and cars coming out as well as our regulars. Come out and have fun! We hope to see you soon!

Feel free to spread the words on your forums, facebook page or whatever you can use :)

If you haven't tried out M&M's blueberry donuts, then you've been missing out big time! THEY ARE DELICIOUS! This is your chance to come out to try them for yourselves and meet some cool new peoples.

**If you want to try out the blueberry donuts, make sure you come early because there will be a long line and it will be sold out fast, within a few hours after they're open**

M & M Donuts - Anaheim, CA
http://media1.px.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/DiILqfdA_Ewsvum_GCIlXg/l
http://media2.ct.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/TpOku3jMBChFZ1d9HQllNw/l

There are also a few other choices of fast food restaurant in the same plaza.

Only rules we have are:
NO BURNOUTS
NO REVVING
NO RICE
and
CLEAN UP!

As tuners we have already have a negative and misunderstood image for ourselves. Let's not contribute to this image and show we are mature people and not a bunch of stupid fast and furious kids.

If you need to contact one of us DIRECTLY then PM our individual facebooks (Steve Nguyen, Alvin Thai, RJ Deslate, Tiaa Nguyen)

We Support:
Night-Import
Carbon Aeroware
Elite Autosports (read less)
OFFICIAL page for our SoCal Sunday Weekly Meets.

***Meets will now be EVERY 2nd and 4th SUNDAY!***

1614 West Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA

Sunday Night of Imports began with the vision of 4 friends created as an open invitation for everyone, whether they had a car or not to come have fun, meet new people, and socialize. With our first month being a huge success our meets will now be held regularly bi-weekly every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month.... (read more)
Website Event Unavailable | Facebook...

Alright well i know we had the SD meet yesterday but i wanted to see if anyone was interested in this meet as i plan on going :D

·
Accord Junkie
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh late dukie said he going! haha
well im down to go :D
i was waiting till the weather got better and it did in my area and i looked at the accuweather and it seem like it will stay dry :D

·
Accord Junkie
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA ALEX YOUR FUNNY :p dun you mean be a jerry? :D
anyways theres not much :( but im still going haha

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
What time are you guys gonna be there? I think I can make it out after 9 pm since I live pretty close to M&M

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Ok then I can make it.

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
ill go next month

·
Accord Junkie
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
uh which is true... you just called dat u mite and now your not haha...

@kevin you gunna stay all night?

To everyone :D if gus comes we are thinkin about hitting up the Lee's Sandwhich its just a little heads up ":D

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Marketplace
3,260 Posts
uh which is true... you just called dat u mite and now your not haha...

@kevin you gunna stay all night?

To everyone :D if gus comes we are thinkin about hitting up the Lee's Sandwhich its just a little heads up ":D
nah probably leave at 10. i got bedtime.

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
im going

1 - 20 of 50 Posts