Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAhhaa... I know this might be gay.. but oh well.. LOOK AT MY STICKERS!! HAHAHA.... I jus got some hp boost ( Rev 5hp or 20hp and TSXCLUB 10hp)
Someone will do it sooner or later.....
*DOn't know how 2 resize*
 

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
3,158 Posts
Benz_05TSX said:
HAhhaa... I know this might be gay..


the tsxclub sticker looks pretty good. props to the designer.


benz, u are gay, just because you said you are ;)
 

·
(o'.')-o
Joined
·
318 Posts
Damn it looks pretty good..hahahaha..

I haven`t stuck mine on yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Adee said:
Damn it looks pretty good..hahahaha..

I haven`t stuck mine on yet.
where can i get it? i wanted to ask for one when i was at spanish bank, but no one is around their car...... i saw unused stickers in every TSX...damn....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
dondon said:
where can i get it? i wanted to ask for one when i was at spanish bank, but no one is around their car...... i saw unused stickers in every TSX...damn....
hehe were sticker WHORES..hehe get them at the next TSX meet? hehehe
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
we should set up an Easter TSX meet for when neo comes back! and this way, the guys who didnt get stickers, can get them..and neo can do a group shot with his new toy!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
-phase- said:
we should set up an Easter TSX meet for when neo comes back! and this way, the guys who didnt get stickers, can get them..and neo can do a group shot with his new toy!!
YESYES.... oh btw..... do we pay for the stickers?
 

·
, Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
5,757 Posts
I like it, looks good!:thumbsup:

For those unable to goto the meets and get the club stickers, anyway I can buy and have it shipped to the US?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
-phase- said:
$10 for two..but im sure Cyde accepts 'favors'? hehe JK~!~
Alright! nice.......... so........ those 2 stickers r meant to stick on the back side windows?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
Agent_Chen said:
I like it, looks good!:thumbsup:

For those unable to goto the meets and get the club stickers, anyway I can buy and have it shipped to the US?
ermm..should double check with cyde, shouldnt be a problem..or you should drive up here agent chen! hehe
 

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
Joined
·
9,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ya....I kinda stole Micko's idea......HAHAHa...
I saw him put in the back window.....so I did it too...
Cyde was selling the TSX club sticker......how can you miss that??...haha~
And Neo....yes, I am GAY....haha... so when are you coming bak??.....I MIZ U!
HAHAHA~
 

·
Overworked Microsoft Peon
Joined
·
13,780 Posts
Agent_Chen said:
I like it, looks good!:thumbsup:

For those unable to goto the meets and get the club stickers, anyway I can buy and have it shipped to the US?
It's not too big, right?

Can just post them as regular mail, right?

I could bring a bunch down and just mail 'em out.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,498 Posts
Revenent said:
It's not too big, right?

Can just post them as regular mail, right?

I could bring a bunch down and just mail 'em out.
im sure we could just pop them in a regular letter..and mail em out like that
 

·
Non-Registered User
Joined
·
1,441 Posts
-phase- said:
$10 for two..but im sure Cyde accepts 'favors'? hehe JK~!~
was it you that had the 2 hot girls in the car??
 

·
助手席乗員
Joined
·
2,128 Posts
haha...i put those sticker rite after i purchased it..
so some ppl who came late should saw those stickers on my side windows...
 
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Top