Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I havent posted in a while. hope all good. One of my TSXs hit 33,333 and still in luvvv. Ohh and 25 MPG on a supercharged car, not bad not bad..

·
Registered
831 Posts
hehe Nice !! i get 31 mpg on highway and stock motor :( i wish i had a TC or a SC like you, must be hella more fun to drive than stock ???

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
25mpg is good for a supercharged TSX

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Are you on the stock supercharger reflash or something custom with Kpro or FlashPro? After I got FlashPro, my MPG display is completely inaccurate. Before I got FlashPro, when I was on the stock supercharger reflash, I was getting about 23 MPG. After FlashPro, it says I'm getting about 40 MPG. I actually thought it was correct before I started calculating how many miles I actually got per tank. I'm actually getting about 19 MPG now.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Are you on the stock supercharger reflash or something custom with Kpro or FlashPro? After I got FlashPro, my MPG display is completely inaccurate. Before I got FlashPro, when I was on the stock supercharger reflash, I was getting about 23 MPG. After FlashPro, it says I'm getting about 40 MPG. I actually thought it was correct before I started calculating how many miles I actually got per tank. I'm actually getting about 19 MPG now.
Did you try to bring that up with Hondata?

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Did you try to bring that up with Hondata?
No, I never brought it up because I've been too lazy. I haven't heard of anyone else with the same problem either. Also, it might not even have anything to do with FlashPro. Maybe it's off because I also changed my injectors at the same time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts