Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many people is running the 350z cargo net? And can post photos of it. Thanks.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I run it and it works perfectly (way better than the annoying TSX oem one). The 350z one installs with no mounting brackets or anything it just clips onto existing cargo hooks in the trunk.

Here is a photo that has both the oem tsx one installed and the 350z one installed along with a cargo mat. This is in a 06 tsx.

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
anyone got a part number to cross ref? I want one.
I remembered just walking into a nissan dealership and ask to buy a trunk net from any year 350z. I remembered it was about the same price at the dealership than it was on ebay.

·
What to put here...
1,050 Posts
I've had my 350Z net for years -- LOVE IT. I hate the akward Acura one, and I hate any hanging-style nets as they just get in the way of golf clubs, boxes, etc. The flat net (350Z style) is way better for things like my ball gloves, baseballs, shoes, etc, as I can then put golf clubs or other items on top without having to disconnect, reorganize, etc...

·
trespassing Jeep owner
2,731 Posts
I've had this in my car for close to five years. It's a perfect fit, installs in seconds, and does a great job. A very worthwhile "mod".

·
wine em, dine em, cl9 em
940 Posts
roadster = convertible
coupe = hard top

you want the one for the coupe

·
:)
647 Posts
I've had the 350Z cargo net for longer than I've had my car. :lol: Works well, esp if you want to keep things from rolling around and pinned down. ILoveMyHonda has the OEM one - I have to admit, I bashed the OEM net but it does come in handy for taller items like bags of groceries.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts