Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone.

i got a quote from Tint King to install the 3M invisible bra and tint on my 2012 A-Spec for $700 cash. no tax.

is this a good deal?

he will be installing the 3M gaurd on the hood, fenders, mirrors, bumper, and headlights.

do you guys have any other suggestions as to where else i can get a good deal?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
hmmmm...thats a pretty penny. IMO i prefer the removable bra for the TSX's. Its because even though they say the 3M protects paint, its still something that will scratch and chip over time and miles. Soooooo whats the point. I would rather put a leather bra on that is almost 100% protection and remove it when im not highway driving or showing the car. And its only about $100-150ish.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the input. i just think that the leather bra takes away from the look of the car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
For $700 cash you could have your hood, bumper and fenders repainted in 4-5 years.

Personally i think the 3M crap is a waste of money and when it scratches, or gets chips in it it looks pretty bad.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
For $700 cash you could have your hood, bumper and fenders repainted in 4-5 years.

Personally i think the 3M crap is a waste of money and when it scratches, or gets chips in it it looks pretty bad.
DING!!

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,370 Posts

I think it would cost way more to have it repainted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts