Acura TSX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is my suspension set up. You get 2- Front Tokico Blue struts and 2-Rear Tokico Blue struts. Also, to match it up with a drop, Tanabe DF210 lowering springs. The Drop is 2.0'' in front and 1.6'' in back. The set up has been on my car less than 4 months and less than 3,000 miles. Paid around $600 for set up.

The set up is currently still on the car. Once sold/paid, the car will sit up on jack stand while set up is removed and shipped to buyer.

Location: Troy, MI (if local, I'll even help install for $25 extra)

Price: $400/OBO shipped to lower 48 (if elsewhere (U.S. / Canada only) = extra.)

Side View

Rear

Front

NOW OFF THE CAR!!!

Front:

Rear:

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Weekend Bump.

I'm serious about selling them. Need money to cover new OEM struts. Offers are also allowed.

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did you like the ride quality with that spring/strut combo?
Ride quality is pretty good except for the rumble strip roads we have here in Michigan. I see you are in San Antonio. I'm sure they take better care of your roads and way less pot holes.

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Set up will be off the car this week. New OEM stuff came in.

Offers are allowed.

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OEM suspension is on! These parts are now sitting in the boxes with springs.

Ready to ship out.

Shoot me offers!!!

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump!

Set up is boxed up and ready to ship!

Don't be shy...shoot me an offer!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im interested just a little nervous. I know next to nothing about suspension but really want to lower my car and put some nice wheels on. Do I need anything else to make this work on my car? Also, how hard is this to install yourself? I am a decent shade tree mechanic I do my own brakes, oil changes etc. Have also changed radiators, power steering pumps and things of that nature. Is this something most people can do without a shop?

Also, could you elaborate a little more on the ride quality and handling? I've never driven a lowered car so I'm unsure of what to expect. Is it bouncy?

·
The other white meat...
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Im interested just a little nervous. I know next to nothing about suspension but really want to lower my car and put some nice wheels on. Do I need anything else to make this work on my car? Also, how hard is this to install yourself? I am a decent shade tree mechanic I do my own brakes, oil changes etc. Have also changed radiators, power steering pumps and things of that nature. Is this something most people can do without a shop?

Also, could you elaborate a little more on the ride quality and handling? I've never driven a lowered car so I'm unsure of what to expect. Is it bouncy?
If you have never installed struts/springs, I suggest you get help with a qualified technician/friend. The biggest part is properly compressing the spring. The special tool can be rented from a local auto parts store or have a shop do it.

Where are you located? If you are in my area, I do offer to help with the installation. (fee apply)

As for the bouncy...this set up is close to stock but is tighter feeling than stock. I did feel a little bounce at low speeds if you were to hit a bump. For example coming to a stop at a stop light and you hit a bump, you will notice it bounces a little.

What's lowest price shipped too 13165 zip

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
PM replied.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.