Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale a set of 5 OEM Acura Silver Star wheels. The specs are 17 X 7 +55. The previous owner used them on his CR-V so that's why there's 5 of them. He also powder coated them the original colour but the powder coating job isn't very good. I used these as my winter wheels so it didn't really matter. I'm looking for $550 for all 5. For anyone who's using their stock wheels for winter, you could probably sell your stock ones for about the same price and use these instead. That's what I did. If you want to see them in person, PM me your number or e-mail.

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just realized the pic above doesn't show the center caps. Here's a pic of them. They're the ones with the raised Acura emblem.

·
~t.sdz
1,579 Posts
if you were in the states i would probably buy these!

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Toronto
782 Posts
Come to TO for a road trip. I'll take you out for dinner. haha
you never offered to take ME out for dinner! sheesh, Will!!
haha, just a free bump for a great guy/seller. (just in case the 24+ iTrader didnt give it up lol)

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you never offered to take ME out for dinner! sheesh, Will!!
haha, just a free bump for a great guy/seller. (just in case the 24+ iTrader didnt give it up lol)
haha, thanks. We still gotta meet up this year before we switch to winter mode. Let's set up one more big meet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts