Acura TSX Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Best way to do it. Your car always looks so clean and simple, yet it has all the bells and whistles comestically wise. Definitely one of my favorite PWP of all time.

People now are overdoing things to stand out. Going too low and too wide etc. Your car is taking it back to PERFECT!:greenboun
Thanks dude thats a HUGE compliment! :thumbsup:

·
DiRTBAG Jose!
1,306 Posts
Just Gorgeous! Still looking great after 5 years.

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Whoa this thread is old...its officially 6 years of ownership as of Mar 3rd.

Just to update my Buddy Club N+ passenger side front shock blew over the winter some time. It rides like complete shit right now. Cant complain considering its lasted 80,000 kms. New suspension set up on the way. Im hoping to have it in time all the damn snow melts so I can put those and my wheels on at the same time. And most importantly give her a good wash and wax, she's taken a beating over the winter. The worst winter in my 6 years of ownership so far.

I went with BC Racing coils this time around, extreme low kit with Swift Spring upgrade. And much stiffer spring rates than the Buddy Clubs. I went with 16K F and 10k R. I cant wait!

definitely a classic build
Thanks Jasper, how is your motor build coming along?

·
, Chief SuperModerator, General
1,689 Posts
Thanks Jasper, how is your motor build coming along?
It wasn't much of a build lol...i just did bolt ons and stuck with stock internals aside from the VTC gear and k20 oil pump and called it a day because i was worried about reliability (not to mention cost). Still have to get it tuned when the weather gets better though. Definitely have to hit up a meet this summer, haven't been in years. Maybe the OGs can do a photoshoot.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
3,073 Posts
Whats the brand name of those wheels ?

·
FAH-Q
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
It wasn't much of a build lol...i just did bolt ons and stuck with stock internals aside from the VTC gear and k20 oil pump and called it a day because i was worried about reliability (not to mention cost). Still have to get it tuned when the weather gets better though. Definitely have to hit up a meet this summer, haven't been in years. Maybe the OGs can do a photoshoot.
Ahhh I see. I thought you were gonna go balls out with the rebuild. I havent been to a meet in a while either. Last one was in 2011 or 2010 that I went to at Speedstar.

Whats the brand name of those wheels ?
AME Tracers, they are sold in Japan as Enkei thats why they have the Enkei center caps on mine.

·
Registered
972 Posts
My BuddyClub N+ blew when I had the car sitting in the garage waiting to find some time to pull off the remaining aftermarket parts and sell it. Good call on trying out another brand. Not to say that BuddyClub isn't reputable, the blown shock made me rethink how quality the product really is.

Still looking clean. Just needs the SE37Ks back on or at the very least those AMEs in full polish. ;)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts