Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
your resident mexican
32 Posts
those are straight sick.

just a ques where are you getting your rims from?

i found mine on Tirerack and they are decently priced, but if i can find cheaper i'm there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got it from gramlights.com
ask for mike...i think they got the best price on gram lights.
Just give it a try..i'm not sure thou

so u think 57S pro looks good?..which color??..
actually i really like bronze..but too bad they only comes in gunmetal, gold and silver
and only 57S has bronze

·
your resident mexican
32 Posts
i like the gunmetal ones. i'm getting the 57Pros in gunmetal. but my car is silver. i've i owned a white TSX you bet i'd get the Bronze ones.

thanks for the site. i'll give it a try before i order mine.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Come on guys!, don't buy these rims!!!!
Do they have a fitment to fit the TSX 57s Pro that is, I think max offset is +40?

There are gonna be too many around, namely me too :jester:

Don't get the Pro's too expensive get the others, because you don't want to be running the same rims as me :shock:

·
your resident mexican
32 Posts
we'll just make a pact. you stay in MI, i'll stay in CA and ITR111 will stay where he lives. bbbbb5 see everyone is happy. lol

·
Registered
223 Posts
Not sure what the pricing is you guys are getting...but gimme a chance.

What tires and what model of Gram Lights ...gimme wheel and tire choice and i'll price it out for ya...apples to apples.

·
your resident mexican
32 Posts
damn i'm pissed off right now. i had changed my mind and wanted to go w/ the 57s-pro. but they only come in 18" and the tires i want (Dunlop FM901) don't come in 18".

damn i might just have to go w/ my first choice which are the 57pro in 17" w/ the Dunlop FM901.

(take this post back, did some searching and found Dunlop FM901 in 235/40-18)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you wnat to get a good price tires..u can get falken FK-451...is a pretty good tire with good price...with 18 too..

actually i cahnged my mind too..i wnat to get the g-game 77S vaio
gunmetal..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
by thee way guys..do u guys think 8.5 will be too wide?..cause i have a feeling 7.5 is not wide enough...thx

·
your resident mexican
32 Posts
i'm going 18x8. just fine for me.

which ones are the g-games you're talking about?

(never mind did a search and found them. those are some high class looking joints. they look similar to the 57s-pros)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts