Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title pretty much explains it, if i wasnt so pissed off id say more but heres the pics.

Headlights cracked
Fenders bent
frames bent
bumper is gone
hood is bent
whole front clip needs to be re sprayed

what a great day

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Wow, it doesn't even look like 5k worth of damage. Must be a hard hit

·
未来へと
2,253 Posts
that sucks man, hopefully you get it fixed asap. btw were you the one who got his car broken into?

·
Alliance!
1,776 Posts
Man that sucks :-(, I agree on the 06 conversion though. The work needs to be done, might as well go with it, or hell, go ahead and buy the euro r conversion with the insurance monies.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Sorry to see the damage. FTR I think $3k is overpriced as well..$1500 for the front clip? I'm not sure what you mean..even if its $1500 for the entire front end to be painted..that's pretty expensive. Unless you're getting the work done at the stealership or their shop. GL with the repairs.

·
, Moderator, Performance
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its not like im paying it lol so it could be 100,000 for all i care, i got 0% fault. so i drop the car off monday and its gonna take up to a week and a half:/

im getting a new bumper, hood, fender, and headlight. and the whole front of the car is being re painted. and of course all off the bent metal re shaped...shit sucks turns out the girl that hit me as only had her licence for 28 days and car insurance for 15 days......

anyways now that i dont wanna kill someone this is what happened.

driving down a one lane "highway" Montauk highway when this girl decides to go from one parking lot on the southside to another on the north side and "doesnt see me" any ways her civic is totaled her front right wheel completely broke off. glad to see that a tsx is built well.

Ill keep this updated when i hear more if you guys want

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
damn..good luck bro..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts