Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can pick up my 5spd Auto in a few days or wait until mid September to get a 6spd Manual. Thing is, I need a car Sept. 1st for a new job. Should I rent a car until mid-Sept? I like manuals but don't mind an automatic. Suggestions? What are the "pros and cons"? Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Have you tried the sportshift on the auto yet? Alot of fun to drive...still not like driving a stick, but alot more fun than straight automatic...and no clutch to worry about if you spend alot of time in traffic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's really a personal preference - nobody will be able to make up your mind for you. Best thing would be to go test drive an automatic and see if you can really live without the stick!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Go for which one you like better. Even if some people say manual is more fun to drive, blah blah, it might not be better for you. So test drive both and choose the best one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Haris said:
Go for which one you like better. Even if some people say manual is more fun to drive, blah blah, it might not be better for you. So test drive both and choose the best one.

Amen to that. Buy the one that works best for you. If
you like stick, get the stick. if you like auto, get the auto.

You are spending too much money to settle for less than
what you really want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts