Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Boosting 24/7
3,085 Posts
Yup, this fits our car. There's some members here along with myself that's running this exhaust. I think you could offer $299 and the seller would probably accept.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Great find! I agree with 06tsx, try offering $299 for it. As for sound, it is Jasma certified so its not too loud, can barely hear it cruising down the round but when you floor it, definitely a nice sound. And for gains, I wouldn't expect too much but it is a single, so its lighter than all those dual exhausts.

·
Boosting 24/7
3,085 Posts
Hey 06 , you run single ? Could you please tell few words bout sound and gains ?
Yup, I'm running this on my daily. It's not loud or raspy at all, even under WOT. Cruising speed, you wouldn't even know it's there. When you give it some gas it has a nice deep sound. As for gains, well, with my setup it sucks lol! I'm running a CT s/c on my daily w/ a 10lbs pulley + maximworks header + j's test pipe and this exhaust. The exhaust is choking up quite a bit of power and my tuners are highly recommending me to go with a 3" custom exhaust like on my other tsx.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
btw to the OP, did you end up buying this exhaust?! I noticed it's no longer listed anymore :)
:tu2: would be an awesome pick up!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
naw.... i didnt pick it up.... i am waiting for the perfect exhaust... lol im thinking comptech right now.... someone else did though... haha

·
Registered
862 Posts
Dont throw me rotten eggs guys , this exhaust is mine ) Wanna try 60.5 single tube vs 54 to 2x42 stock on my current NA . Ma buddy told me this catback will be fine for turbo with up to 300hp. Its more than enough for AT car without LSD. I recently tried custom free flowing on 2.5 inch, its TOO loud for me. All of you know that any exhaust will be much more silent with turbo, so if this one will cap me ill go custom and sell 5zigen.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Here's a video I made, only have a Icebox CAI on it at the time of the video. Stock header and cat.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I saw that clip man ! I decided to try it after i heard it in your video . Not loud , pleasant roar. Ill post my own video and impressions when i got it.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
I saw that clip man ! I decided to try it after i heard it in your video . Not loud , pleasant roar. Ill post my own video and impressions when i got it.
Sounds good! I figured no one posted this one before so I'd go ahead and do it. I'll probably post a couple more soon when I get my header in.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
DAMN, I would've picked this up as a spare exhaust!! One of the cheapest single available, and it's not bad!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts