Acura TSX Forum banner

6 months waiting of........ (I don't think 56k exists anymore :D)

13K views 74 replies 45 participants last post by  manekDC2_ 
#1 ·
See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks! Save up and buy some good parts :D

soooooooooooooooo jealous haha, looks amazing. Get that thing install ASAP!
hahaha I want to install it and try it asap too... I just started a new job, loaded with work and school now :( maybe some weekend DIYs haha :p

Looks like the grommet you put your O2 sensor into the test pipe
Yeah that's what I thought too. thanks ;)

:bowdown:
haha thx! ;):p

so sick thats one sexy header man :thumbsup:
thanks!

Damn man really nice how much did the header cost?
almost 1.7k :(

#6 ·
Looks like the grommet you put your O2 sensor into the test pipe

#7 ·
:bowdown:

#14 ·

damn man I wouldnt even want to put that on my car I would just want to look at how sexy it is :eek:
I know huh... I'm worrying about putting any scratches on it during install.... or even finger prints lol cuz the oil on fingers will make it look ugly when the header is heated up :(

where did u order it from? what is so beneficial to this header, over lets say the hytech one? what are the gains...
I haven't put it on yet, and I won't have a specific dyno for this header to show the gains etc. it will be a dyno when i get the k-pro tuned shows before and after the tuning (intake+exhaust vs intake+exhaust+test pipe+ exhaust+pulleys)

Hytech is a different set up, it requires to use the Hytech cat with the header.

My guess will be: for this header, the gains would be similar to j's/mugen/ or even toda. This header has more a bling bling factor than performance in my book :p

Oh, I got it thru my friend's import/export company that deals with Japan, and ordered it directly from Maxim works I believe.

#12 ·
damn man I wouldnt even want to put that on my car I would just want to look at how sexy it is :eek:

#34 ·
Yeah, finally man! willing to help me install this thing? hahaha :p

The welds are top notch. but damn 1.7k :eek: ballin'! how much have you spent on performance alone?
performance mods I only have Injen and T1R Exhuast right now. NST pulleys, this header and test pipe are not on the car. my guess of the total cost of these stuff is around 2800 maybe :p

WOW, dream header, I'm jealous~!
Can't wait for your butt-dyno result~!!!
Yes! my dream just comes true~~ thanks :D

Now that is a thing of beauty right there. Ballin for sure. Cant wait to see it on the car :thumbsup:
Thanks! I'll snap some pics during and after install for sure! stay tuned :D

looks so beefy.
hahaha cuz there ar e5 flex pipes. but I like it tho hahaha.

that thing is sexy....baller status...
hahah thanks.

Wow, very nice!
I "wow"ed when I opened it too! Thanks~

#17 ·
WOW, dream header, I'm jealous~!

Can't wait for your butt-dyno result~!!!

#26 ·
that header is absolutely ridiculous. congrats.

GOD FORBID YOU GET HISSING FROM THE FLEXPIPES

#31 ·
congrats!
btw what exhaust are you using on the testpipe-back?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.