Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NO, I WILL NOT PART OUT THE CAR, SO DON'T ASK.

I'm selling my 2007 Acura TSX as I've decided to move on from this project car.

All work on my TSX has been done professionally by Active Auto Body in Sunnyvale, CA and Motorsport Techniques in Hayward, CA. The car has approximately 30K miles on it.

At a glance:
1. Price: $20K
2. Mileage: ~30000
3. Color, Transmission-auto or manual, Navi? Black, Manual, with nav
4. Reason for selling: Bought a different car
5. Location: Hillsborough, CA, 94010
6. Pictures: below
7. Are you the first owner? Yes. Bought new in 2007.
8. Title information: Clean, in hand
9. VIN available upon request.
10. Modifications: See below
11. Service record: Mostly oil changes; no major service needed, mechanically flawless.

Performance Modifications:
TEIN Basic Coilover Suspension
Ingalls Fully Adjustable Front Camber Kit
Wicked Tuning Adjustable Rear Camber Kit
Enkei RPF-1 / Falken FK452 tires, 235/40/17. Tires have approximately half of their life left.
Carbing Rear Trunk Brace (can remove if you want a normal trunk again)
GReddy Shift Knob (reduces shift throw by 1", brings shift knob down level with center console so your arm isn't raised on long trips)
Progress Rear Strut Brace, 110% stiffer than stock

The car's performance is currently equivalent to an E90 BMW 328i. Ride quality is basically the same; handling might be slightly better at the expense of a little speed. The car is completely reliable and I have used it as my daily driver. I've never once had a mechanical/electrical issue and the car is still well within its factory warranty period on most parts (save for the suspension, which is out of warranty due to modification.) I have not had any suspension issues, either — TEIN has a lifetime warranty on all of their parts. Everything but specifically modified parts are still covered under the Honda/Acura factory warranty.

Body Modifications
REAL Mugen Body Kit (including full front bumper) - over $7000, I waited 9 months for this kit to be imported from Japan
Sarona Designs Rear Roof Spoiler
E46 M3 Decklid Spoiler

All are done in the stock Nighthawk Black Pearl.
CARFAX available upon request.

Hondata KPro is available with the car for an extra $1000. This is the only MY 2007-2008 TSX that can have a dual-ECU K-Pro system to my knowledge, as it was a prototype unit for Hondata. The car is currently running KPro.

A full set of photos is available here on my Flickr photostream. Vehicle is currently based in the Burlingame, CA area. I have a lot of parts I can sell with this vehicle to make it a turnkey show car, including mechanical limited slip differential, CT Engineering Supercharger, ACT Clutch Kit, a full audio system (subwoofer with custom enclosure, all Alpine speakers, JL Audio amp) etc. that I have in storage as I have not yet installed them.

The vehicle is privately owned and there is no outstanding loan. Title is in hand.

Willing to trade for: (cash on top of all)
I'm looking for approximately $13,000 in cash to pay off another vehicle loan (I just bought a 2011 135i.) I'm definitely open to trades that involve cash on top, such as:

Mercedes-Benz SLK230/320
BMW E36 M3 Coupe/Convertible
BMW E39 5-series with manual transmission
Land Rover Discovery II / Range Rover
BMW Adventure Bike
Honda CBR600RR / Yamaha R6 / FZ6
NA/NB Miata w/hardtop

… come with what have you. I don't want another modified Honda, so no RSX/Civic/Integra unless it's a JDM RHD car *from Japan*, not a vehicle with a rewelded front clip.

Photos - CLICK HERE FOR HIGH-RES FULL SET

·
Mendoza
258 Posts
Hey I'm really intrested..I had a 04 ssm 6speed but had to sale it due to buying a house but now I'm back and running again so I'm looking for another tsx..how much would you want with the sc ? Is the clutxh that's in right now the stock one?

·
sponsor by MY POCKET!!
1,539 Posts
Damnnn car is fresshhh gl

·
CL9 to ZF1
1,461 Posts
! daaaaamn. i would be ALLL over this. no engine management for the 07+ though.

wow. super clean. good luck

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
! daaaaamn. i would be ALLL over this. no engine management for the 07+ though.

wow. super clean. good luck
it says it does...

Hondata KPro is available with the car for an extra $1000. This is the only MY 2007-2008 TSX that can have a dual-ECU K-Pro system to my knowledge, as it was a prototype unit for Hondata. The car is currently running KPro.

·
Low Is A Lifestyle
4,116 Posts
sorry, but im pretty sure you didnt pay 7000 dollars for your mugen kit.
and if you did, you got ripped off.
and yes i am aware of the price of the hid fogs and regular fogs for the mugen front bumper.
and i am aware of paint costs.
still should not cost that much.

·
Registered
667 Posts
sorry, but im pretty sure you didnt pay 7000 dollars for your mugen kit.
and if you did, you got ripped off.
and yes i am aware of the price of the hid fogs and regular fogs for the mugen front bumper.
and i am aware of paint costs.
still should not cost that much.
Really? Trolling a classified ad? From what I've seen around the form you don't do much besides call people out on things you're completely uneducated on. This is yet another one of those moments. The kit priced and shipped is 5.5k plus he'd require a professional install on top of that and likely would be charged other duty/brokerage fees when the kit arrived from Japan. 7k for that kit installed is a completely accurate guess on the OP's part.

Goodluck with the sale on a clean car Populuxe.

·
fresh to death
2,643 Posts
lol...the car is actually sold...dropped by my hommies pad to change my rear brakes, and to my surprise, he was rolling the fenders on this car.....car is clean....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts