Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know who's down here in the Virginia Beach area...we should meet up sometime...

·
MH-53e Driver
159 Posts
I posted up something earlier and didnt get much love, but atleast you got me! After a month long wait, Heeltoe is finally shipping my big brake kit. Always nice to have another pair of hands when doing brakes.

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice...im thinking about getting the brembo blanks...i havent givin it much research but im sure they have some for the tsx, seeing they still dont have alot of parts that are not custom fitted or fabricated...

i know there is a few more peeps down here in our area..and they other day i saw a lowered gray tsx with a painted pick acura grille symbol...i tried to catch up with it but i was stuck at a red light...anyways lets try to keep this thead going...who knows maybe it will turn out good and we can start our own meets down here...

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ay 1qwkCL9 looks like its just you and holdin it down in the 757 bro...we should cruise together sometime...im almost in norfolk every night...i live over her in east hampton...

·
MH-53e Driver
159 Posts
Im just on the other side of the hampton bay bridge tunnel, right outside the navy base in Ocean View. I'm about to upgrade some big ticket items. Just picked up a nice set of two piece PIAA wheels that Im pain-stakingly restoring. Should frame my new wilwoods nicely. I'm down to roll whenever.

·
Drive It Like U Stole It
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aight man well ill b at lynnhaven amc tonight to watch fast5 if ur down let me know...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts