Acura TSX Forum banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Finally got around to installing the window molding thingy. (not sure what it's really called)

Side by Side

Can def. see how old, dirty, and ripped the original ones were

Underneath it was all dirty. Gross.

I highly suggest replacing them if yours are worn out or ripped and the inside flap part starts coming up. If you need part numbers, I can provide them. I bought them from Delray and they got here pretty quick.
Hello, I am interested in removing the trim on the door, could you explain how you did it? Do you have any video? I have managed to remove the screw and move it a bit but I do not know what else to do, I would like to remove it without breaking I'm thinking of painting the moldings in black

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Hello, I am interested in removing the trim on the door, could you explain how you did it? Do you have any video? I have managed to remove the screw and move it a bit but I do not know what else to do, I would like to remove it without breaking I'm thinking of painting the moldings in black
It should be just held in by one screw. I just forced it to slide backwards and lifted it up. But I also had those plastic trim removing tools.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
So don't really have a huge update, but put on some new parts.

Completed my 06+ front end that I've been wanting for a long time.

OEM 06 Bumper
OEM 06 Euro-R Lip
OEM 06 Radiator Cover
OEM 06 Grille
OEM 06 Hood
Morimoto LED fogs

Granted the paint difference is night and day (going from brand new to 13+ year old paint) but once I do some paint corrections, it should look the same.

Ordered some new coils. Been wanting these for the longest time, just never got around to ordering it. Got a amazing deal on them through a friend. Also updated to Swift Springs.

Haven't installed them yet. Waiting on ordering a front camber kit. Still debating on which one to go with even thought almost all of them, are pretty much identical designs. Just doing a little more research. Narrowing it down to either K-tuned or Hard race. But J's Racing isn't out of the question.

Also have a hub, quick release, and wheel coming in. Once in and installed, I'll post some pics.

And if anyone has a Comptech Strut bar for sale, please let me know. Or know of someone that does, lead them my way! It's the one part that i've been after for awhile.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
so out with the old and in with the new. Should've done this years ago. So so so so much better.

Also went out and bought some coilover covers to help prevent dirt/dust/etc from ruining the coilover. I know it's not a 100% preventable product, but hopefully it'll slow it down.

And lastly, installed my hood visor. I have the clear, OEM Australian visor as well but I want to figure out how to remove the Accord Euro logo from it without damaging it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
Sadly, I have decided to part out my entire car. Everything is for sale as I will be reverting back to stock. Coils, lip kits, seats, etc. are all for sale. I have it posted on the TSXCLUB official FB, TSX Markplace FB and Acura TSX FB pages. It's been a great run, but I need a change of platform.

161 - 174 of 174 Posts