Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've searched and have not found any information regarding this. My goal is to swap dirty tan carpet from an 07 TSX out for a clean black carpet.

My local junk yard sells carpet for about $10, but its rare to see a TSX come in with a CLEAN black interior, that has not been saturated with rain water.

Since the 03-07 Accord is practically the same car in many ways, I am thinking this may be a much easier option as those accords come into the junk yards pretty frequently.

I know people have confirmed the Accord front floor mats are a direct fit, and the rears are not, with no explination why.omegle xender This makes me think there may be some differences in the shaping of the rear floor/carpet.

Anyone done this before, or know of anyone who has?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not sure if anybody else has this problem, but I have worn a hole through my drivers side floor mat in my 2014 Honda Accord (from where the heel of my right foot rests when I'm driving), and have been trying to find a replacement carpet floor mat for just the drivers side, but I can barely find a full set, let alone just a drivers side one for sale. I checked eBay but did not see any (except for a European model, and those won't fit an American model car). I do eventually want to get all weather floor mats, like Husky, but for now I just want to find something to put either in place of, or under the existing floor mat so I'm not wearing a hole into the carpeting of the car as well. Anybody have any suggestions or good sites to go to other than eBay or Amazon? It's the black carpet floor mats. Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts