·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
And then it'll rain tomorrow.

Very clean though :thumbsup:

·
" It Is What It Is "
7,490 Posts
been raining for a week allready...lol... another week to go...

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Ugly as fu*k on the inside, and uncomfortable for that matter also. idk how that car is worth 42k
Yeah all it has going for it is brute power, and I'm not too fond of the fuel economy on those things especially given today's prices.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was never a fan of the hatch, thankfully they now have the sedan. The interior is crap and looks like a $15K car or worse. On the other hand, nice and clean ride you have *thumbs up*

·
Registered
371 Posts
Gotta find a shop willing to align it:/ i have to much camber to go lower
Camber toe performance on merrick rd in Lynbrook is like 150 or any Acura dealer. I know Acura of valley stream does it for like $90 because that's where I get mine done & my car gets on the alignment machine with ease & I'm pretty low.

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Camber toe performance on merrick rd in Lynbrook is like 150 or any Acura dealer. I know Acura of valley stream does it for like $90 because that's where I get mine done & my car gets on the alignment machine with ease & I'm pretty low.
150?! holy mother, thats alot for an alignment damnn...i think im gonna try an acura dealer cause realistically the TL is pretty low for a stock car so maybe they can do it? if not im taking a trip to my dads friends shop.

Thanks for the tip btw

1 - 13 of 13 Posts