Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In addition to the TPMS device, the supplier I am dealing with has several other products that I will post pix of as an FYI

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TPMS Specs

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Parking Sensors

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Parking Sensor Specs

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rain Sensor

Attachments

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rain Sensor Specs

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
The parking sensor would be very useful in the TSX. Even with the spoiler, I have a tough time determining exactly where the back of the car is. The trunklid is so high that I see the spoiler edge-on and it doesn't help with depth perception.

What does the external sensor and internal display look like and how do they mount?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kiteboy said:
The parking sensor would be very useful in the TSX. Even with the spoiler, I have a tough time determining exactly where the back of the car is. The trunklid is so high that I see the spoiler edge-on and it doesn't help with depth perception.

What does the external sensor and internal display look like and how do they mount?
Haven't seen the product yet but I believe it uses both an audio/visual set of alerts. The upper right corner of the cover page of the product sheet and lower right corner of the spec sheet have a pix of the display.

The sensors are similar to the bumper "buttons" commonly used by the OEMs. There is a choice of 2 or 4 button sensors depending on the kit. Obviously, holes will need to be drilled into the bumpers to mount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts