Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We did a customers dodge van today... Paint was completely trashed and oxidized (it was a work van). It wasn't even that old, it was 1999 but here is a left / right comparison of some of the work we do.

Products used were Poorboy's Super Swirl Remover 2.5, Klasse All-In-One, followed up by Poorboy's Natty's Paste Wax. Let me know if you want to see more pics of some of our work.

Sincerely,

George

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
Yup, I love the way it looks when u bring a cars paint back to life, did that on my friends 89 BMW 325, and on a 1990 Chevy Tahoe....

:thumbsup:

Looks Great!

·
gas-aholic
208 Posts
more please. slightly bigger pics would be nice too....

you guys do interior work as well?

·
John Frusciante Wanna-be
345 Posts
Hey BigJorge, is that stuff sold at regular auto stores? If so i need to picl some up, as I would love for my black TSX t be that shiney!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the_whoster said:
more please. slightly bigger pics would be nice too....

you guys do interior work as well?
Yes we do interior work, I'll also work on getting some bigger sized images up there, we just finished up a car with 3 coats of polish and 2 coats of wax that came out amazing i'll post some pics...

j.tear1080 said:
Hey BigJorge, is that stuff sold at regular auto stores? If so i need to picl some up, as I would love for my black TSX t be that shiney!
90% of the products we use and carry are not sold in retail stores. They are slightly more expensive however the results are worth it. We just picked up some new product lines so look for some updates soon.

www.detailedimage.com

George

·
%%$Holla At Your Boy$$%#$
78 Posts
are ya around the Nyc Metro Area Because my car has all of swirs mark and i dnot like it ? usually how much a job like that runs

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
castillo2264 said:
are ya around the Nyc Metro Area Because my car has all of swirs mark and i dnot like it ? usually how much a job like that runs
We're in upstate NY, Albany to be exact. Normally an exterior with our 2-step polish treatment for removing scratches and swirls runs ~$175. The results of having a professional doing it right with a rotary buffer and proper preping, and the right product selection are worth every penny. Feel free to contact me with any more ?s you may have.

George

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some new pics you guys might enjoy:

Mercades Before:

After:

Wheel Before

After:

WRX STi

'93 Jag XJS Before:

After:

Audi S4:

BMW 745:

Navi:

George

·
, Moderator Emeritus
4,232 Posts
That's beautiful work George, wish you were in Toronto, i'm looking for a reputable detailer up here.

BTW, checked out the site, There's so much product on there it gets confusing. Do you guys have a set package for AVG car wash/wax solution?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sure I can throw something together for you. The problem is going to be what you'll pay shipping over to Canada, and right now our site is not set up to accept orders outside of the US. However I have shipped some products over the border and its worked out just fine. If you wanted to chat about products feel free to call me any time.

George

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
virtualbong said:
WOW! I can't wait to have some free time to put in a good detail job. I'll probably do it this Saturday when my gf is busy :thumbsup:
That means it will look extra sweet on Sunday and I have to get off my ass and at least wash mine before then. :)

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
Very Nice cars! It's like looking in a mirror. Love that S4.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
7,952 Posts
yep all these products are great, I just used the poorboys polish on my car... gonna put 2 coats of mothers reflections on it in the morning, and then ill post some pics, car is looking better then she did the day i picked her up...

·
JT2k4TSX
172 Posts
Wow man VERY impressive!!!!! I need to give the TSX a little TLC but its been raining everyday for two weeks here in Alabama. Thinking if its pretty this week I am going to get my wheels put on, a good wash, claybar and detail! Come down here to Alabama! LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts