Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dealer install the whole package for me. I told them where I think its suppose to go when I droped my car off. But when I picked up my car, they put it in front of the "TSX" emblem with "TSX" slightly moved to the right. I questioned them. But they claimed they did a check with Honda's paper or something before putting the emblem with it is now. I am confused....

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
No one has any freaking clue where it's supposed to go.

I have debadged my car, so I'm glad I don't have to worry about where to put it.

The instructions say to put it on the lower LEFT corner. I've never seen one there.

I've seen it here-I think this looks good.....

And here-I don't think this looks good at all.......

Just do what I did-pull em all off :D........

·
The Bay State
931 Posts
I like the A-spec on the artic blue pearl. It looks sharp.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
I believe it goes where it goes on the blue TSX... the one on the white looks hideous...

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
Blue CL9 is the correct position ... White CL9 is wrong position. However they don't have to really bother where to put it, some dealerships just have no clue what they're doing.

Take em all off, it looks more subtle and professional as well ... IMO. :sprint:

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
The white one looks UGLY with the A-spec on the bottom.....what the hell? Not to offend anyone....but anyone with the right minds can figure it goes somewhere other than under the TSX emblem

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
-phase- said:
what kind of lip spoiler is that? is that available for puchase on its own? and how much??
Prototype only. Like the Brembos, and the Recaros, it never made it here........

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Well, it's doubtful too many people will even know what an A-Spec is, let alone know if the badge is the right place. I wouldn't make an issue with them unless YOU don't like where it is. It would cost nothing to move it........

Hey, could you post more pics of the car? Did you get the whole A-spec package? What tires do you have?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I got the whole package. Tires is still OEM, I'm waiting till the end of winter before getting new tires. I will try to get more pics up later but it is getting cold and dark outside...

After getting this done, I love the way this car handle even more.

Oh they gave me an 05 TL loaner for a day when they were doing the install. That thing is just sluggish and lazy when it comes to handling. Power is fine for that type of car, still don't feel as fast as a G35.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
well if the directions say that it's supposed to go to the left of the TSX then technically it's right.....however it looks really bad and much...much better in the other spot.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts