Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Platinum Club Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a A-spec suspension only used for one year in perfect condition. These are the better ones the 06-08 manual ones that lowwer the car a little more. I had them in a automatic. Im asking 450 OBO.

·
-
1,560 Posts
I'm interested but have a few questions...

Can you post up pictures of the assemblies? Are the shocks dry & clean, not leaking at all?

Did you buy these new 1 year ago? Any chance you have the orginal receipt that shows the puchase date & the Acura p/n of the kit?

And, where are you located?

Thanks...Joe

·
Platinum Club Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested but have a few questions...

Can you post up pictures of the assemblies? Are the shocks dry & clean, not leaking at all?

Did you buy these new 1 year ago? Any chance you have the orginal receipt that shows the puchase date & the Acura p/n of the kit?

And, where are you located?

Thanks...Joe
They are dry and clean. Ibought them brand new off ebay. I am located in NJ. Dont really want to ship out of the country.

·
-
1,560 Posts
They are dry and clean. Ibought them brand new off ebay. I am located in NJ. Dont really want to ship out of the country.

Thanks for your reply.. Bump up and PM sent...

·
Platinum Club Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you post some pictures? Approx how many miles did you put on them?

Ill try and post pics soon in a couple of days. I really didnt use them long they have about 8000 miles on them. They are super clean. I bought them cause my tein ss shock blew and needed to get it rebuilt and had no stock suspension to put back in. I used it untill I got it rebuilt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts