Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
hangry
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale is the 04-08 Acura TSX A-Spec Suspension. I am in the original owner and they were purchased back in April of 2011 from Curry Acura. Part number on these are 08W60-SEC-2M00. They have about 65k miles on them, with majority of those miles from highway driving. There is nothing wrong with the suspension and they still work fine. I might hand down the car to a younger sibling so I'm slowly switching my car back to stock.

I am asking for SOLD pick up on the A-Spec suspension from Riverside/Moreno Valley area.

Update: Item has been sold

Sorry, I do not want to deal with shipping

Please PM me or respond to this thread for any questions and/or concerns. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
422 Posts
too bad you won't ship. i would've bought them just to get the shocks...

·
True Honda Head
785 Posts
They look like they're in great condition!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi there. Are these the MT or AT model? I would offer you $300 if you were willing to ship to 02465 (near Boston MA). Let me know, thanks!

edit: I see that you have a 5AT. Thanks anyways!

·
hangry
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious, how much lower is the aspec suspension compared to non-aspec oem?
the A-Spec suspension kit lowers the car an inch all around

Hi there. Are these the MT or AT model? I would offer you $300 if you were willing to ship to 02465 (near Boston MA). Let me know, thanks!

When I initially ordered them, I requested for the MT version since I wanted the front to be slightly lower but I honestly don't know if I actually go it. You would have to check on the part numbers to see if there is actually a difference.

·
hangry
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Part number for ASPEC suspenson for 06+ AT
08W60-SEC-200C

What do they say? Can't read the last digits.
I took some quick pictures and edited the first post to reflect the additional pictures with the part number. Here is the part number if you missed it on the pictures or the initial post.

08W60-SEC-2M00

·
Registered
78 Posts
I need only the springs, 200$ is ok ? and i will pay for shipping, thanks!

·
#t=01m01s
160 Posts
Sell it as a whole to me and avoid the hassle of parting out. Lmk how much shipped to 93637. Shipping is not as bad as it seems :)

·
#t=01m01s
160 Posts

Are they different? I would assume the suspension would be exactly the same for the MT and AT, correct me if I'm wrong...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Springs are not the same....! I am located in Chicago, Ilinois!

·
Registered
78 Posts
The lowering is the same, on the aspec KIT, the only difference is if you put the MT kit on the AT , it will be lil' bit lower...because of the weight, that's the only difference...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts