Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
hangry
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale is the 04-08 Acura TSX A-Spec Suspension. I am in the original owner and they were purchased back in April of 2011 from Curry Acura. Part number on these are 08W60-SEC-2M00. They have about 65k miles on them, with majority of those miles from highway driving. There is nothing wrong with the suspension and they still work fine. I might hand down the car to a younger sibling so I'm slowly switching my car back to stock.

I am asking for SOLD pick up on the A-Spec suspension from Riverside/Moreno Valley area.

Update: Item has been sold

Sorry, I do not want to deal with shipping

Please PM me or respond to this thread for any questions and/or concerns. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi there. Are these the MT or AT model? I would offer you $300 if you were willing to ship to 02465 (near Boston MA). Let me know, thanks!

edit: I see that you have a 5AT. Thanks anyways!

·
hangry
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious, how much lower is the aspec suspension compared to non-aspec oem?
the A-Spec suspension kit lowers the car an inch all around

Hi there. Are these the MT or AT model? I would offer you $300 if you were willing to ship to 02465 (near Boston MA). Let me know, thanks!

edit: I see that you have a 5AT. Thanks anyways!
When I initially ordered them, I requested for the MT version since I wanted the front to be slightly lower but I honestly don't know if I actually go it. You would have to check on the part numbers to see if there is actually a difference.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The lowering is the same, on the aspec KIT, the only difference is if you put the MT kit on the AT , it will be lil' bit lower...because of the weight, that's the only difference...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.