Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dudes, what does carding means? A dude offered me to use his services of carding, so I don't know is it good or bad offer.
Has anyone had a deal with carding?
(sorry, I know it's not good place to ask, but I don't know where to ask about carding)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Carding means stealing from other people's bank account. And I don't get what means "using his carding services"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Generally, carding is a bad thing, as it is banned everywhere. You can find more about it on www.ccreviews.to. There are a lot of hooligans that use it to steal from the poor people and I'm against it. But, if someone would use it to stole from the richest and give to the poorest, I'll be for it. There are not such things as good or bad, it's just a matter of how you use them. Every "bad thing" can be used to do good and vice versa, every "good thing" can be used to harm.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Generally, carding is a bad thing, as it is banned everywhere. You can find more about it on www.ccreviews.to. There are a lot of hooligans that use it to steal from the poor people and I'm against it. But, if someone would use it to stole from the richest and give to the poorest, I'll be for it. There are not such things as good or bad, it's just a matter of how you use them. Every "bad thing" can be used to do good and vice versa, every "good thing" can be used to harm.
I like how you think:smile2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Lmaomen1
Acura TSX Forum
TSX Club is the perfect forum for Acura TSX fans and Owners, where you can discuss concerns about reliability or how to upgrade your TSX with mods and accessories.
Full Forum Listing