Acura TSX Forum banner

Would you take those cosmetic parts of A-Spec if it were free?

• Yes, of course I'd take it, dumbass

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No -- you're totally right. I prefer the stock look

Votes: 2 14.3%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Talking about either the TSX or the TL (we hear that the A-Spec deal is similar on both)......

We know it costs an arm and a leg. A lot of people seem to like it, except for the price.

Me, except for the suspension, which I'd like to check out some time and which you can get separately for $800, the rest is totally cosmetic -- and I wouldn't take it if it was free. In fact, I wouldn't take it if they paid me.

So.....I'm wondering who else prefers the simple stock look.

Whaddya all say -- forgetting about the suspension part of the A-Spec (which costs almost nothing) and just considering the rest of the package, which is what really drives up the price:

WOULD YOU PUT THAT ON YOUR CAR IF YOU COULD JUST GET IT FOR NOTHING, OR DO YOU PREFER THE STOCK LOOK?

Larchmont, who's really curious about this.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
if it's for free....HECK YEAH!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I personally hate the A-spec look. It's way overdone IMO.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I like the idea of the suspension... and the body kit imm not really sure, i personally thing something more agressive suits my taste... like from ronjon for the tl? i dunno...im trying to make that decision now... :p

from the poll i will know what people feel though.. thanks for saving me time larch :)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
Noel said:
How does the A-Spec TSX look visually? I haven't seen any pictures.

·
Registered
549 Posts
thats the tl agent... he wanted TSX :p but after seeing it again, im not sure if i either love it o rhate it... grrr but looking at that reminds me that the TL doesnt have the turn signal in the mirrors... i wonder why not :-\

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
my bad...here are the TSX A-spec pictures. :tard:

·
Registered
549 Posts
wait wait... are those different seats also!? is the steering wheel different... in the TL they change the steerign wheel to a "sport" one when you get a-spec

i like the pedals....

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,757 Posts
I believe this TSX A-spec is the concept, and the actual A-spec kit, just comes with the exterior cosmetic changes, not sure about interior changes.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
A-Spec! dumbass ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,344 Posts
shit I bought the oem kit before there was any A-spec so of course I would. Although I like the silver star wheels better then the A-spec.

·
, Administrator Emeritus
4,123 Posts
I don't think the "concept" A-Spec bodykit comes with the TSX, right? BTW, that's a fairly similar styled one of the modulo bodykits available in Japan even though it's a concept in the states.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts