Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you're thinking of joining the Honda "chat" tomorrow (Wed. Apr. 14. 1:30 P.M. Pacific time):
(They're saying "Pacific Standard Time.") *

It might be good to REGISTER in advance, so you'll be able to log right on (although it only takes a couple of minutes).

* About the time: The notice says 1:30 PST, but I wonder if they didn't mean DAYLIGHT time!!!! -- because that's what almost all of us are on!
(Right???)

Either way, it was a mistake on their part, the kind of thing they wouldn't do if they had some of us helping them out. :D
If they meant PDT and not PST, then of course it's a mistake.
And even if they meant what they said, it was still a mistake, because MOST people are going to think they meant PDT -- and they'll be an hour early.

Bad move, Honda -- you need us bad!!!!

I'm going to e-mail them about this.

Back to our regularly-scheduled program.....

Here's Honda's site:

http://www.honda.com/

To register, click "Owner Link," and fill in a few things. You have to put in your VIN# (probably the COMPLETE thing, not just the last few digits, but I'm not sure). You DON'T have to put in some of the other stuff, such as your radio code.

To get to the chat, click Owner Link and log in, then I think there will be a button for the chat, probably a green field on the lower left (that's what appears right now).

We were also discussing it on this thread:

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1517

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did send an e-mail, but to Acura, not Honda -- it seems that Honda's sites don't allow people to e-mail them!!! -- just phone (business hours only), fax, and snail-mail. Sheesh, they're even more behind the times than I am. I thought Honda was known for technology. :D

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OH NO!!!!!!

Would you believe, I forgot about it? :slapping self on head:

I was focused on taxes (and I admit looking here in between :D ), and this slipped my mind totally.

I almost was going to leave a note for myself yesterday, to make sure I'd remember, but I figured, how could I possibly forget?

I don't imagine any of y'all made it on there either?
Hopefully we didn't miss anything. :D

Larchmont, who has forgotten things before.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dunno, but I sucked.

I checked a little bit online (including other sites and google) and didn't find anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts