Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 Rsx type s, and am about to buy a new TSX auto with navi. How much should I expect to pay out the door? Is there any main problems you guys have with your cars? I know with the RSX many complained of the grinding of the gears. Any info would help. Thanks!

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,352 Posts
sw20td06 said:
I have a 04 Rsx type s, and am about to buy a new TSX auto with navi. How much should I expect to pay out the door? Is there any main problems you guys have with your cars? I know with the RSX many complained of the grinding of the gears. Any info would help. Thanks!
Well, I paid 27,000 + TTT for my NBP TSX 5AT w/ NAVI. So, that is a about 29,500 out the door...depending on taxes in your area. There is no tranny problems or anything like that with the TSX. Good luck...y'all love it! :)

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
sw20td06 said:
I paid 27,750 (price including destination) + tax (depends on your state) + title (~350) + doc fee (CA=$45) Out the door CGP Ebony 5AT NAVI was 30,180 in California. If you're paying around 7% tax, then a good out the door price is 30k even. The only problems are the rattles that some have experienced. Why aren't you waiting for 05s?

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
where are you located ?
what is the car price you've settled on ?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I guess it wasnt meant to be: Here's what they offered which I think is BS, but then again the lease is looking good considering what I have to offer. This is from a dealer (where I purchased my RSX) in Socal. What do you guys think:

Trade in: RSX TYPE S, 9900 miles. They are offering me 18000, balance owed is 20788. Im currently paying 432 for 5 years. This is at 4.49%

For a lease they want 550 down and 530 a month for 4 years with an option to buy for 14239 Total is about 37895 That's freakin 40gs!!!

For a purchase is 6 years 622.82 at a 7.49% apr. 500 down.

What do you guys think, this seems like such an ridiculous amount to pay for a 30k car even though I owe alot. I want a Black navi auto. BTW it's an 04 Any feedback would help ALOT. Thanks!

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
That 7.5% interest rate is killing you. Did the dealer offer you that? I would look online and try to get pre-approved for a better rate. My insurance company approved me for 4.25% for 25,000. I called them up, negotiated and got approved for $29,000 @ 3.90%. You are talking 3 points there. That is a big difference. Can you please state the purchase price of the car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts