Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

hope everyone & their TSXs are looking good and running strong. i talked b4 about black rims with chrome lip, but then i discovered BRONZE rims.

thoughts? opinions? comments?

it will be a matte bronze. VOX TU3 probably.

thanks! take care

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
it will be bold, too bold for me to do it haha

but you should, i thin it'll def. stand out and look pretty good...and you will be the first lool

·
n/a
8,573 Posts
it will be bold, too bold for me to do it haha

but you should, i thin it'll def. stand out and look pretty good...and you will be the first lool
? To run bronze rims? lol Nothing wrong with running bronze on black.

·
Registered
17 Posts
theres nothing wrong with bronze wheels on a black car. i probably wouldnt pick such an aggressive looking wheel like the one you mentioned but something more simpler.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
? To run bronze rims? lol Nothing wrong with running bronze on black.
lol nothings wrong, it looks good but not something i'd do haha

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OETH those look really nice but i kinda went with black idk y!! haha check em out n leme know what u think!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
i love black w/ polish lip, so i think it'll look good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i love black w/ polish lip, so i think it'll look good :thumbsup:
hahaha Ed, all i kept thinking about was how u said it would be "BOLD". i was like "god i dnt wanna be bold anymore!!!"

thanks man, i was second guessing myself for a second like "should i cancel order?" hahaha im so fickle. gotta love TSX club tho!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
hahaha Ed, all i kept thinking about was how u said it would be "BOLD". i was like "god i dnt wanna be bold anymore!!!"

thanks man, i was second guessing myself for a second like "should i cancel order?" hahaha im so fickle. gotta love TSX club tho!
haha honestly, at the end of the day the both look good. i do love how the bronze stand out on a black car, but its jsut not something i would pull off haha

hope to see some pics soon :thumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha honestly, at the end of the day the both look good. i do love how the bronze stand out on a black car, but its jsut not something i would pull off haha

hope to see some pics soon :thumbsup:
ha i thought about the painted black grill and crystal black paint. definitely pics shall cometh. i picked out 245/35 for the falken tires. is that ok? went with 18's. didnt want 4x4 status ha. so ya. just patiently waiting for UPS guy.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts