Acura TSX Forum banner

about to pull trigger on...BRONZE RIMS??!!

8K views 48 replies 8 participants last post by  ed_423 
#1 ·
hello all,

hope everyone & their TSXs are looking good and running strong. i talked b4 about black rims with chrome lip, but then i discovered BRONZE rims.

thoughts? opinions? comments?

it will be a matte bronze. VOX TU3 probably.

thanks! take care

#2 ·
it will be bold, too bold for me to do it haha

but you should, i thin it'll def. stand out and look pretty good...and you will be the first lool

#16 ·
i love black w/ polish lip, so i think it'll look good :thumbsup:

#26 ·
hm 45's? are u planning to lower your car? im not really good with tires and wheels stuff haha, but i think a lot of ppl run 40's, some even 35's (for 19's). are u planning to lower your car?

#30 ·
no i am absolutely not planning on lowering it or changing the suspension. i just dont want to deal with all the complications that may occur and i want to keep it practical you know. its my daily car and theres speedbumps and bad roads everwhere near where i live.

#34 ·
hah so when are the goodies gonna come in?

#39 ·
haha +1! :thumbsup:

#42 ·
haha cant wait.

#47 ·
haha u know, i was actually hoping you would go bronze since you would be the first cu2 to do so, and even tho i said its bold, ive been liking it more and more haha.

with that said, yours pretty nice! i'd prefer to drop the car a bit but over all its clean :thumbsup:

#48 ·
my friend mad me change my mind. she is rather persuasive lol. haha then i guess its ur turn to be BOLD my friend! haha

THanks man, i appreciate your tips. yea i def. do notice that its a bit high, but im happy with the comfort of the ride for now. im done with mods until further notice boys.

good luck to you all, stay tasteful! :) keep those TSX's looking fresh to death. ACURA FTW

#49 ·
nice painted grille too btw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.