Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Can the stereo wiring be accessed by removing the glove box, or do I need to go through the painful radio removal? Need to wire something in.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey guys,
Can the stereo wiring be accessed by removing the glove box, or do I need to go through the painful radio removal? Need to wire something in.
Man first off, sorry no ones helped you yet. If you haven't found info already, you cant get there through the glove box.

How to:
(1) you know them 2 flip up compartments in front of the shifter, lower one has the power jack and the not ashtray and the larger, upper one has nothing? Yeah rip that upper mama out. All you have to do is open it, stick your dirty dick beater in there and and grab it with the back of your hand on the top inside of it and your booger hooks pressing down on the bottom and pull.

(2) now you'll see a big ole hole and the harness you're looking for is front and center plugged in to the radio a few inches back

(3) takes a little finese but when your done, gently push her back in till she makes a little click and both the upper and lower doors work as normal

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts