Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure how many people would be interested in this, but Garrett at AnyDecals.com worked with me to create these custom "Accord Euro R" decals for my car. The lettering is silver, and the decal is roughly 10" long. It's very high quality and I've received nothing but compliments on them since installing last week. These are of course for darker cars, but a different scheme for lighter cars can be designed. This version replicates the Integra Type-R scheme for the black ITR's.

I've only ever seen one other CL9 with a set of these, and it was Malkolm's white Euro-R replica, though a different color scheme and smaller as well. After mocking the decals up, I decided to have them follow the crease in the door rather than run parallel to the bottom of the door. It didn't sit well so close to the crease and not lining up with it, to me at least.

All pictures were taken with my Droid Razr Maxx, so image quality and coloring isn't going to be perfect.

Ignore how dirty the car is, I'd just driven about 100 miles. Also try to ignore the damage to the front fender, it's being repiared next week. Let me know what you think!

·
Live life supercharged!
598 Posts
i think this is a great idea. the sticker looks better compared to others ive seen come across this forum. personally, i dont put any stickers on my car bc thats not my style but this could definately make a splash!

ps: dont apologize for the quality of the camera pics. i think they turned out pretty damn good, especially the first one. i would hope nobody on this forum would criticize you for not taking a picture of a sticker with a $300 Nikon lol

·
Registered
295 Posts
i think this is a great idea. the sticker looks better compared to others ive seen come across this forum. personally, i don't put any stickers on my car bc that's not my style but this could definitely make a splash!
Agreed 100%, not the look I'm personally going for but tasteful and your car looks great!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Not bad! Reminds me of those Civic Type R stickers. Where can I get a pair?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey mate i'm actually quite interested in getting a set of these. if i make a account on Anydecals and order them, is there anything i can use to reference the ones you got? cheers
Not bad! Reminds me of those Civic Type R stickers. Where can I get a pair?
You'll have to make an account and log-in to view the link, otherwise it will return an address error. Here is the link he made for me after we settled on the design:

http://www.anydecals.com/custom-accord-euro-r-outlined/

As for colors, a dark car would use Silver/Red, Size: 10". A light colored car would be Black/Red. E-mail Garret at [email protected] and let him know I sent you :)

·
I love my CL9!
4,068 Posts
I like your blacked out trim but I'm not a fan of the stickers. Like firstsx said, the one on the passenger side looks weird because the letters are slanting towards the front of the car. Maybe try a smaller sticker and put it in the non-moving window in the rear doors.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Vancouver
9,175 Posts
I have been trying to replicate the real one on the Euro R, but can't find the proper sizing and the a good image of it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I just came across this. I made up some Euro R stickers a few weeks ago.
I reworked them and deleted the accord to make them sleeker.
Made up some caliper ones too.

If anyone's interested I'll just PM them the file of the artwork. You just save it and put it on a USB stick, take it to a local sticker shop and they'll make them up in a 1/2 hour for under $20 for the lot. The sticker guy can resize them to your own specifications.
or change the colour to suit your car.
I used a grey for the 'euro' because white stands out too much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts