Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing the water, decided to get a tsx alway's had interest in them.

I'm looking for a clean title. salvage is okay
depending on the situation, like theft nothing heavy.
Under 110k, Live in so-cal so let me know please. :victory:

Email: [email protected]

:jump:

·
Registered
11 Posts
2006 PWP w/navigation...

I've got a 2006 premium pearl white TSX automatic with parchment interior and navigation which I'm thinking about selling. It's got 105K miles and a few mods...

Hondata ECU reflash
Comptech IceBox intake
Weapon-R header custom welded to a Magnaflow high flow cat
Function Form Type II v2 adjustable coilovers
Progressive adjustable rear sway bar
Enkei GTC01 wheels in 18x8 with +48 offset
Continental ExtremeContact DW tires in 235/40-18
JL Audio HD900/5
JL Audio CVS112RG-W6v2 ProWedge
JL Audio C2 components up front
JL Audio C2 coaxials in the rear doors
Mercman cable harness to attach to stock radio
Sound deadening from SoundDeadener showdown
DC Power 180amp high output alternator
Kinetik Audio HC1400 battery
JL Audio battery terminals
Viper 5901 alarm system with battery powered backup siren, tilt sensor, shock sensors, and 2nd generation SmartStart iPhone integration module

That's about all I could think of off the top of my head. If there's anything else I'll let you know. I've kept up with all maintenance and I'm the only owner. I did the engine and transmission mounts about 6 months ago as well as the lower right control arm as the rubber bushing had worn out. The left one could probably use replacing at some point. The car has been in one accident where I was rear ended at a stop light about 4 or 5 years ago. It was repaired professionally by Liberty Mutual at one of their preferred repair shops. I should have all the paperwork from that incident including the lifetime guarantee on the repair work. The engine runs strong and I've never had any major mechanical issues. MPGs are good, I get about 30 on the highway, 22-23 city. If your interested let me know and I could send you photos as well as more information. The car is located in Miami, FL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts