Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start I am with an acura dealer in sacramento, CA. We are expanding to a new building in the near future. We will be offering a discount program to members of the TSX forums. In order to help you better please email your requests to me along with the following info.

*Year
*Make
*Model
*VIN if readily available
*And of course what you are looking for

·
Registered
34 Posts
How much are you asking for the car?I've met one of your sales rep before ,but you don't have a stock that time. I'm looking for 5at silver w/o navi.. I hope you could hook me up. I already went to the Other Dealer, I'm still shopping around..

·
Registered
20 Posts
if you think you can hook me up in so cali..then that would be cool..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im looking for a black or blue auto with the metallic trim. w/o navi. I wanted it with black interior. but i live in chicago. do u think we could talk

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi there, my first post. I did a test drive the other day and i have been thinking of choosing the TSX or the S60. The TSX seems to be a better choice, and im just wating to get a good price on one.

im looking for the milano red tsx with wood trim kit interior, navi does not really matter.

IF you are not able to get the red one, im also interested in the carbon grey pearl with the ebony interior.
whats the best you can do, please contact me by email [email protected]

thanx

C

·
0 Posts
If you're looking for help more directly in the so-cal area, come to santa monica acura and ask for me, Jeremy. As it stands, we've got a cg/bl 6 spd navi, and a sil/bl auto non-navi.

Jeremy
Santa Monica Acura

·
Registered
8 Posts
actualy im in the bayarea(SF) and im looking for the automatic one(more detail one post up), and if there is any dealer, came up with your best offer to my email, and if your offer is good enought i will contact you and give you the check one of these days(before the week is over)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lasher Acura said:
Well to start I am with an acura dealer in sacramento, CA. We are expanding to a new building in the near future. We will be offering a discount program to members of the TSX forums. In order to help you better please email your requests to me along with the following info.

*Year
*Make
*Model
*VIN if readily available
*And of course what you are looking for

I tried e-mailing you but I got a MAILER DAEMON failure delivery. I think your e-mail account is not working. Please give us an e-mail address where we can inquire about parts. Thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts