Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Smack Dat ASS!!!
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live In Boca Raton and i'm having a hard time with Acura's service down here. I had two bad experiences with Pompano Acura and Delray Acura never calls me back. I heard that the one in W. Palm was good but it's kind of far. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is W. Palm worth the drive?

Thanx.

·
Who wishes he had a 6MT
34 Posts
Kawaii said:
I live In Boca Raton and i'm having a hard time with Acura's service down here. I had two bad experiences with Pompano Acura and Delray Acura never calls me back. I heard that the one in W. Palm was good but it's kind of far. Does anyone have any suggestions? Is W. Palm worth the drive?

Thanx.
How far is the drive to W.Palm? I have heard very good things about Rick Case Acura in Plantation, FL. You might consider trying them out if the drive is not to much for you.

·
Who wishes he had a 6MT
34 Posts
Kawaii said:
yahoo says west palm beach is 35 mins and plantation is 40 mins
I've never had any experience with Rick Case personally. I'm just going by what I've heard from others. They seem to be about the same distance. I guess it's up to you. You should take a trip to both to get a feel on the service.

·
owned ur ass
200 Posts
I bought my car at Pompano Acura, they actually treated me greatly there. Ive got my car serviced at Plantation 441 Acura and bought a 3.2 TL there a few years back and they werent that bad just ran into a few minor problems. An West Palm Acura i just vistited after getting into an accident on 95 and they treated me the best out of all of them there. Ask for the guy Chris is service dept. Very nice and helpful and even saved me money.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Don't know anything about the dealers or service, but I'm very familiar with the Boca/W. Palm trip.....

Although it's not too far, like Kawaii said (and actually I'm pretty sure it's a little closer than 35 miles between most points in the two towns), you can never count on doing the trip easily, because of construction and/or just traffic. The trip should be only about 40 minutes or less, but it's not that unusual for it to take well over an hour. So unfortunately I don't think W. Palm would be a good option as your routine place, unless you don't mind the uncertainty about the trip.

(Have you done that trip much, Kawaii?)

·
Smack Dat ASS!!!
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
larchmont said:
Don't know anything about the dealers or service, but I'm very familiar with the Boca/W. Palm trip.....

Although it's not too far, like Kawaii said (and actually I'm pretty sure it's a little closer than 35 miles between most points in the two towns), you can never count on doing the trip easily, because of construction and/or just traffic. The trip should be only about 40 minutes or less, but it's not that unusual for it to take well over an hour. So unfortunately I don't think W. Palm would be a good option as your routine place, unless you don't mind the uncertainty about the trip.

(Have you done that trip much, Kawaii?)
I've driven up there a few times for ballet performances (my class required them) and it wasn't too bad...although I'm thinking i'd rather take the turnpike since I've been using that a lot more lately. My dad just bought a house in Vero Beach, so we've been driving up and down the turnpike a lot, and it usually only takes us an hour and a half (that's with my dad driving lol, he drives the new GTO but he babies the hell out of it..like no faster than 70mph)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
1,514 Posts
Kawaii,

I was following your links and came across pics of your DelSol with CT plates-were you originally from CT? I'm originally from West Palm and am now in CT - with this weather we've been having I'm seriously thinking about going back........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts