Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
no because you are unreliable. You only have 3 posts and have not done business with anyone before. Stick around here and get to know people first.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow

That was a little harsh. I will put it on ebay then. No worries. I have excellent feedback on ebay but I thought I would give someone an opportunity on here to buy it. How can you say I am unreliable? Give me a chance to prove myself.

_________
2004 silver TSX w/navi and IVES

·
, Administrator Emeritus
10,660 Posts
udfb34 said:
How can you say I am unreliable? Give me a chance to prove myself.
Don't let PK scare you, as he's just looking out ;)
If you do put it on eBay, please be sure and post a link here :thumbsup:

·
BUM
1,242 Posts
udfb34 said:
That was a little harsh. I will put it on ebay then. No worries. I have excellent feedback on ebay but I thought I would give someone an opportunity on here to buy it. How can you say I am unreliable? Give me a chance to prove myself.

_________
2004 silver TSX w/navi and IVES
yea thats a good idea, just put it on ebay and post the link here. You should also offer a group buy price with minimum # of people and price.

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
udfb34 said:
well where is the eBay link ? what's your eBay account ?
help us to help you
peace

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry all the MP3 player was sold. I sold it to a stranger while I was at the Acura dealer last weekend.

Thanks,
-Marty

·
whatever
4,377 Posts
great ! don't be a stranger now ;)

·
, Moderator Emeritus
8,663 Posts
udfb34 said:
Sorry all the MP3 player was sold. I sold it to a stranger while I was at the Acura dealer last weekend.

Thanks,
-Marty
awesome! :thumbsup:

and yes...don't be a stranger here :nod:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts