Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/QUOTE]alright guys, just giving you heads up that the Acura of lynnwood car show will be on august 26, 2012. this is in advance time will be posted when more information is given. tsxpert and I are still planning a meet for tsxclub in July. he will inform everyone the time and date for the the meet and location..

will will keep you guys posted. we would like more tsx to join the group and roll in deep at the meets.

·
, Regional Meet Leader, Seattle,WA
1,465 Posts
You know I'm in. Wasn't able to show last year since I got hit right before it. Last year's meet was a good turnout. Free food and they even had the dyno. I think it wad like $40-50 for 3 pulls. A lot of nsx's! This will be a fun meet.

·
1,465 Posts
Ok so I've spoken with Rob on Acura zine .com and he is going to be holding parking for all the Azine members now. So I'm getting a head count to hold spots. He knows all of us tsx's will be out of course!

So copy and paste the list if you're attending and (number of guests if bringing any).

1. TSXPERT + ( all you ) haha jk still add your name.

·
1,465 Posts
Northend premeet is always at Ashway park and ride in Lynnwood. It's only 10 minutes north of Acura. Will meet up at 11:00am and chill and wait for people to roll up. Then all cut out around 11:30/11:45am. Don't miss us! Haha I always dip out and leave someone that just showed up. That's 45 minutes of us chillin so plan ahead to be there.

I want all the TSX's out for this one! Please :)

·
1,465 Posts
Hey guys I need a head count on anyone planning on attending so I can have enough spaces reserved to hold us. Please let me know if you can make it. Thanks!

·
Keeping it Clean
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump for more joining! Hope to see everyone.

1. TSXPERT
2. Kdisjubjub
3. Illestpnoy
4. Huffsavagetsx
5. CL9kamina (hopefully)
I love it it when you include me RT.. lol. yea hopefully.. i have a couple of things on order but they might just make it in time or not. will just have to wait and see:)

·
1,465 Posts
I put Hopefully. Haha you shoulda been out for all the rest of these meets and shows. You were my wingman! Now we got everyone else coming out except you :( lol

1. TSXPERT
2. Kdisjubjub
3. Illestpnoy
4. Huffsavagetsx
5. CL9kamina (hopefully)
6. Undefined.Tae

·
1,465 Posts
It's finally here! Shows at the end of the week. Get your cars detailed and fresh. Since it starts at noon. Anyone who would like to meet up before and roll in. We will be meeting up at Ashway park & ride In Lynnwood off the 164th St. Exit @ 11:00am. We will roll out at 11:30am. If you're running late either hit up my cell or here and I'll check before we decide to roll out. We are arriving early for parking next to eachother. See you guys then.

·
1,465 Posts
The more the better! It's all about reppin the TSX. See you there Hoodie Ninja. Hopefully you can make the premeet.

Attending:
1. TSXPERT
2. Kdisjubjub
3. Illestpnoy
4. Huffsavagetsx
5. CL9kamina (hopefully)
6. Undefined.Tae
7. Hoodie_Ninja
8. Secret guest :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts