Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
Sweet article.

I'm quite shocked at the statement '"Imagewise, we're going in the direction of BMW" says Tom Elliot, executive VP of Honda, Acura's parent. '

I can understand how BMW and MB products might have influenced the design of other luxury car makers, but to admit its influence out to the public is something I didn't expect. . .at least not from ultra conservative Honda/Acura.

·
Guitar and Amp Junkie
465 Posts
I'll take a 330i any day over a TL or G35, and twice on Sunday. In that segment, I want a RWD car which the TL isn't, and I don't like the styling of the G35 -- interior looks like a Nissan. Both are far more competitively priced than a 330, however, so that may be turning a lot of heads.

They also forgot to mention that the Car and Driver comparison compared a 325i to the G35 -- not a 330 -- and the G35 just barely beat it for the top spot even though it has nearly 100 extra HP. :eek:

Make the TL RWD and I will have to reevaluate my stance. :D

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ferg said:
They also forgot to mention that the Car and Driver comparison compared a 325i to the G35 -- not a 330 -- and the G35 just barely beat it for the top spot even though it has nearly 100 extra HP. :eek:
... and that the 325i still beat the TL :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts