Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently purchased an Acura TSX 09. I decided to do the oil change and transmission fluid change, while I was doing the change I noticed tiny hairline cracks around the oil pan and on the motor itself :eek: ! This car has 83,xxx miles is this an issue with the second generations acuras ? The car isn't leaking any fluids, but is there any preventative actions I could take ? I definitely would appreciate the help thanks in advance ! I'll be posting pics if I do get a discussion going ... Thanks

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,647 Posts
It's totally normal. Mine had it to. I think this has been brought up in the past as well.

Now if it was leaking fluids I would be concerned.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a bit relieved. I just bought the vehicle how I had mentioned,but after noticing that I was thinking of just selling the vehicle due to the fact that if it became an issue I would pretty much have to swap the motor right ?? How long do you think it would hold up ??? :eek:

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,647 Posts
It is very unlikely it will ever be a issue.

It will last as long as you have it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I should t worry one bit haha ? I had an Acura 1st gen and never saw this issue so I was just worried :eek:,but thanks for easin my mind haha

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,647 Posts
I wouldn't worry at all.

I think it is just the way a lot of them are.

I would just enjoy the car :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see well thanks for clarifying haha. Ya I was until I saw that, but now I'm going to go back to enjoying it XD.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any tips or useful information you could send my way relevant to this beautiful car hahaha !? 🙌🏻 I would greatly appreciate it :D !

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,647 Posts
It's a pretty straight forward car. Of course you can do some mods to it to make it yours.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True ha. I did see a lot of people mentioning that this car consumes more oil than usual ? I was wondering by any chance if you knew how to unlock the Bluetooth system? Thanks in advance :D!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts