Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Approved Trade Vendor
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Acura TSX Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor & Single color! Control w/Smartphone App

Looking to add a fresh look to your Acura TSX's interior? Diode Dynamics Footwell LED kits are the way to do it! By adding Diode Dynamics' LED strips under your dash, you can add a lot to the look of your TSX.

Diode Dynamics has been producing and designing easy-to-install LED kits for nearly a decade, and this kit is no exception. After months of planning, we have designed new LED strips to be used in this kit, which are highly flexible, waterproof, and long-lasting. This kit also uses our brand new RGB Multicolor products, which are controlled via remote! You can change the color to fit your mood, or adjust the brightness to your preferred settings.

Included in the kit:
  • 2 (two) 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and IP67 waterproof)
  • Wiring harness for easy installation
  • 2 (two) quick-splices for installation
  • LED Toggle switch in your choice of LED color
  • RGB Controller Box with RF sensor and 4 outputs
  • Remote Control (choose Standard or upgrade to Bluetooth or WiFi)
  • 4 (four) zip-ties and 3M outdoor adhesive pads for mounting strips
  • Three-year Diode Dynamics worry-free full warranty
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Also included with rear footwell option:

• 2 (two) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • 2 (two) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
  • Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads

Any questions email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Just put in my order for a bright white :)

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Hey Nick I got mine today I hope to have them installed by tomorrow and I will send you some pics and post them up on here in my build thread. Super fast shipping too thanks :)

·
Approved Trade Vendor
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Nick I got mine today I hope to have them installed by tomorrow and I will send you some pics and post them up on here in my build thread. Super fast shipping too thanks :)
Thanks Obert! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Nick C.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
Finally got them installed, they are a little off the the led lights in the car but I don't plan on using them at the same time. They are really bright and look good, pictures were taken in the dark with just my car lights on.

They are more white then in these pics, could be because I used my phone and there was no other lights I am not sure.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
I went with warm thinking it would match better. Maybe the cool white would have been better. Either way I am very happy with how they look and the light up every thing really good.

·
Approved Trade Vendor
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, if you want to exchange them for cool white, send an email to [email protected]

We will send replacements along with a pre-paid return shipping label

Nick C.

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
They have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, if you want to exchange them for cool white, send an email to [email protected]

We will send replacements along with a pre-paid return shipping label

Nick C.
Thanks for the info I might do that :)

·
, Admin, Marketplace
2,147,483,650 Posts
We want to make sure you are happy!

Shouldn't be hard to swap, since you've already wired them up

Nick C.
Very nice I will send them a email later. I like them know but if I could get them to match up better with the cool white ones I would be even happier !

So I would just swap the lights and not all the wiring ?

·
Approved Trade Vendor
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice I will send them a email later. I like them know but if I could get them to match up better with the cool white ones I would be even happier !

So I would just swap the lights and not all the wiring ?
They will give you more instructions on the email, and find the easiest solution for you

Nick C.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts