Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I have edited my post because i don’t want to bamboozle myself if another forum user sees this and buys the car I want to buy. Essentially, without giving to many details I have the opportunity to buy a TSX @ 230k miles for a good price. Will it be reliable? It has the automatic. It also is on the original timing chain.
What do yall think?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Is there an ad posted that you can share? Not enough info for me to outright say yes or no. At that mileage, it could either be fine or a total turd.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there an ad posted that you can share? Not enough info for me to outright say yes or no. At that mileage, it could either be fine or a total turd.
Hi, the owner just told me the car sold but for more details it was a fully loaded tsx for £500($707) so an absolute bargain. That’s why it sold so quick I guess. Dude had it for 8 years and was the second owner. Condition was mint bar a dent in the right side fender. Hindsight is 20/20 and I should’ve bought it as soon as I saw it but I guess someone knew that and beat me to it.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sounded like a good deal. From what I understand, MOTs are a pain in the ass so it may have been cheap for a reason.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, im just gonna imagine something was very wrong with that car and its good that i didnt get it, lol. although on a serious note tsx prices are going high here in the uk, pre covid u could get one for £700 to £1k. these days a mint one goes for £3k with 50k miles which may seem cheap compared to prices in the states but in the uk car market you could get an e class or a 5 series for that price so its not a great deal unless you really want a honda.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts