Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I have edited my post because i don’t want to bamboozle myself if another forum user sees this and buys the car I want to buy. Essentially, without giving to many details I have the opportunity to buy a TSX @ 230k miles for a good price. Will it be reliable? It has the automatic. It also is on the original timing chain.
What do yall think?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is there an ad posted that you can share? Not enough info for me to outright say yes or no. At that mileage, it could either be fine or a total turd.
Hi, the owner just told me the car sold but for more details it was a fully loaded tsx for £500($707) so an absolute bargain. That’s why it sold so quick I guess. Dude had it for 8 years and was the second owner. Condition was mint bar a dent in the right side fender. Hindsight is 20/20 and I should’ve bought it as soon as I saw it but I guess someone knew that and beat me to it.

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, im just gonna imagine something was very wrong with that car and its good that i didnt get it, lol. although on a serious note tsx prices are going high here in the uk, pre covid u could get one for £700 to £1k. these days a mint one goes for £3k with 50k miles which may seem cheap compared to prices in the states but in the uk car market you could get an e class or a 5 series for that price so its not a great deal unless you really want a honda.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.