Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
That is so cool!

What's even cooler is...... Whatcham's post was.....post # 10,500! (Yes, worth a small celebration.)

The guy is also selling lots of other signs. Here's his Mighty Mouse sign:

(I know these links might not work for that long.)

Whenever I see any Mighty Mouse thing, it reminds me of that Andy Kaufman routine. :cool:

P.S. Tried to get the image to appear right on this post, but for some reason it wouldn't work that way.

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, welcome back from your vacation, Larch. 1blue1.gif

Although we just hit 10,500th post, we're tad bit behind our schedule in total posts so we've all got some catching up to do.

Oh I noticed that too about posting an image. Some threads, I don't have any problems posting an image. Other threads, I can't get it to show up :ghost: (Only the URL shows up instead). I don't do anything different between the two threads.

Anyone know what's going on? VBulletin doesn't allow posting images from certain websites/formats?

·
, Moderator Emeritus
10,086 Posts
Whatchamacallit said:
That's some smiley!

Gotta do it a few more times:

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

Cool. :D

Good question about the images. I thought it was just me, that I just didn't understand about how to do it or what's possible.

·
Just a little nutty
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's gonna cost you $5. :naughty:

(1) Download the image to your computer
(2) When posting, type some comments and then click on "Browse" under "Attach File" on the left
(3) Go to the path where you have the image saved
(4) Press Enter (this step took me a while to figure out)
(5) The image appears with your comments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Whatchamacallit said:
It's gonna cost you $5. :naughty:

(1) Download the image to your computer
(2) When posting, type some comments and then click on "Browse" under "Attach File" on the left
(3) Go to the path where you have the image saved
(4) Press Enter (this step took me a while to figure out)
(5) The image appears with your comments
You nailed it! Sorry I didn't post sooner. I didn't realize you guys were having a problem. I should have read the posts for carefully.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts