Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
AT MAGIC
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling a polyurethane front lip for a 2004-2005 acura tsx
brand new uninstalled and unpainted. i have a guy that can install and paint it for you.

325$ or best offer

best thing about polyurethane...it NEVER breaks! not like fiber glass or whatever compound. come see with your own eyes and try to break it. REALLY SOLID yet bendable.

pickup in Scarborough
delivery available

Nikhil
416 871 1531

PICTURES:

ACURA TSX POLYURETHANE JDM FRONT LIP - City of Toronto Auto Body Parts For Sale - Kijiji City of Toronto Canada.

·
AT MAGIC
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i had a few people msg me about if install and paint is included in the price. sorry that is not included. i have someone that can install and paint for you for really cheap!

thanks for looking :)

·
AT MAGIC
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you sure you're selling it for 325 obo ? glws.
what is glws??

its not the same lip...mine looks different

What brand is this lip?
dont know. doesnt say anywhere.

a friend of mine gave it to me as a gift. i didnt know how much its worth but i just assumed its price around 300ish. whatever reasonable offer and ill sell it... what do you think i should sell it for?

·
long-term build
2,761 Posts
basically you should sell it locally for $100.
shipping it doesn't make sense seeing how it's shipped free from ebay for $100 new.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
if i were you i'll lower the price. OEM aspec lip cost 280 shipped. The one you are selling is a no name ebay lip.

·
LED Addict
874 Posts
if i were you i'll lower the price. OEM aspec lip cost 280 shipped. The one you are selling is a no name ebay lip.
lol +1

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.