Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a long story so I wont bore you here but

Big Props to Adams Rotors for taking care of me :thumbsup:

these double slot rotors are as quiet as OEM....I do not know they are on except when its important.

I also have the StopTech replacement pads THey are ceramic pads like the OEM ones and I would expect the same wear.

I cant wait to get my SUMMER WHEELS ON!

OK OK some pics :toocool:

the front during install

the rear during install

close up of rear slots

front wheel on ,,,,,stockers with snows.

rear wheels on

I followed adams bedding procedures to the T. I went to an induistrial area on the weekend where no traffic, did my 10 60-10-60 stops and this road is right near a highway entrance so i did the stops and hit the highway 75 MPH for like 15 miles so they get a good cooling off.

here some pics after the bedding

pedal feel is the same in regular driving.....but the bite is there when I need it. I started commuting through downtown to a new gig and had to use these twice already/

i want to now clean them all up and paint my calipers black and get the SS brake lines to increase the pedal feel.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn’t you just put on the dimpled slotted rotors? Did you not like them? Both sets look good!
http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/2nd-gen-suspension/64127-dimple-dimple-slot-adams-rotors.html

they were a bit noisy and chattered with the dimples but also something happened to the black zinc when i bedded them......so adam made me a deal i couldnt refuse.

these are silent; no difference in noise from OEM.

i just bought some excelerate SS Black lines I will install next.

i have to commute through downtown now so I NEEDED the extra stopping/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.