Acura TSX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanting to powder coat my rims.
leaning towards this tiffany and co style.

here's a quick adobe.

lmk what you guys think! all opinions are welcome.

·
Loading...█████&#960
296 Posts
seen pics of te's in that color before and i'm not a fan at all...

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
I actually think it looks nice and unique. It goes with PWP quite well imo.
I was never a fan of takata green or the magnesium blue (besides of cgp), but the photoshop that you've got i quite like :thumbsup:

·
, Chief SuperModerator, Info Center / Car Care & D
5,036 Posts
Some people like pink and orange wheels so I don't think this color is bad at all

·
instagram:emseecoy
1,337 Posts
Tiffany only looks good on the actual box and the shoes. This one caught my eye. He calls it Flat Illusion Violet

·
....its fate....
1,276 Posts
The violet does go well with the black.
I reckon the light blue/aqua (tiffany :p) goes with the white :)

Some people like pink and orange wheels so I don't think this color is bad at all
Agreed!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I've never heard of Tiffanys making shoes but anyways, if you want to get the exact color of the Tiffany brand, that will be impossible. I would personally go with a darker color for the rims, u dont want ur car to seem like a girls driving it.

·
, Moderator Emeritus
5,896 Posts
Crazy colored wheels seem less and less appealing to me lately but I think that's cause I'm getting old. If you like the color go for it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That flat illusion actually looks pretty sick! I'm going to try to adobe that later

·
Bork Bork Bork
3,317 Posts
I don't like the Tiffany color at all.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
i think the tiffany goes well with a clean pwp

Someone posted wheels like this a few weeks ago and I was not a fan..

·
"That's what she said!"
118 Posts
Do it!

I like it! :)

·
EG TO DC2 TO CL9
129 Posts
Im not sure if i like it yet. I dont think its the pastell ish hue that i dont like but i think its the color itself u ever try baby blu, yellow, or orange in light hue on photoshop? It comes down to what you like not what we all think lol whats the worst that happens you buy a can of aircraft stripper and repaint em?

·
got some new shoes :)
3,491 Posts
I've never heard of Tiffanys making shoes but anyways, if you want to get the exact color of the Tiffany brand, that will be impossible. I would personally go with a darker color for the rims, u dont want ur car to seem like a girls driving it.
nike makes a shoe called tiffanys that are rare...
i think itll look good on PWP that violet color is sick as well but make sure if you do the tiff blue that its accurate to the true tiff blue esp if your gunna say thats the color they are ive seen others say they had tiff blue wheels and they were just reg baby blue :smh (f)(l)(a)(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts