Acura TSX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lowered Price! Advan Kreutzer Xi 18x8 +48 Silver, great track/dd wheel

I have recently changed wheels on my TSX and these are now for sale. They are currently off the car and ready to ship. 18x8 +48 Advan Kreutzer Xi. They are forged and light for an 18. They are not in the best shape, previous owner has curbed them and one has a pretty nasty gouge in the spoke. They are true, have no bends, and I drove on them with no problems. I will offer them as is, or repaired and powder coated any color of your choice. These are $750 each plus shipping brand new, so here is a chance to get them for 35% of new.

$900 shipped as is, plus paypal fees
$1350 shipped repair and coated, plus paypal fees. Will require a deposit of $400 for this option.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bump for a great guy! These would of been mine today but I realized I would totally be broke if i went thru with this deal!

Someone pick these up!! Great wheels to restore! if not I'm buying next month once my taxes are filed!! I'm so sad right now!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.